Tracking Order Status & Delivery
1. What is Turnaround?
Our standard turnaround is 2 business days to complete jobs + 2-3 business days for delivery.
2. How can I know the order status?
You will receive an order ID after the order is placed. You can refer it and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to track your order.
1. How do I provide Artwork/Graphic?
You can provide us your artwork/graphic via email, upload to our online store (order status page) or give us the file disk/usb at our retail store.
2. Is there any requirement of uploaded file/image?
Print ready artwork made easy, this guide will help you get the best results of the printed products:
- Spell check and proof read
- 2.5mm bleed
- Font outlined
- 300dpi resolution
- All colours converted to CMYK
- Convert file to PDF before uploading (other support type: JPG, PNG, Adobe, etc)
3. Copyright Issue
You must clear any rights to use any copyrighted material including photos, logo and text. 360Print is not responsible for any reprints if copyright/licencing issues are breached.
1. How do I register/create an account?
Simply click the 'Sign up' link on top right corner and provide your information. The registered information will be used for re-order, to track your ordered record and for us to send the new promotion offer to you.
2. I forgot a password, what should I do?
Go to Login page, click the link 'Forgot your password?'. Our system will send the password to your registered email address.
Payment & Refund Policy
1. What are the preferred payment method?
360Print accepts VISA, MasterCard, AMEX and PayPal in online store. You can also do the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) and direct debit to Westpac Account - Alphamet Pty Ltd (BSB: 036082 / No: 472224) or pay by Cash or Credit / Debit cards in our retail store.